Monday 16 June 2008

The beast is home

Jekyll came home at 4pm, and I'm now £420 poorer - yickes! He's being very good at having his medicine, lapping up his liquid food and staying in the dog crate all day. He did wake me up at 3am and I was still awake at 4.30, so I;ve been rather knackered all day today - should be going to bed now, but why go to bed, when it just makes the next day come round sooner...

I did get a parcel today, probably my last purchase for a while, 10 cones of 100% cotton. Not much to get excited about for most people, but it was doubly exciting for me since I didn't even know what colours I would get! Can't wait to get going with it now...

The moose has been weighing heavy on my mind today, not really sure why, but I would like to get him finished. I think Sunday will have to be 'Moose Day' :)

No comments: